Friday, June 12, 2009

BurpBee and Onesie Sets Now Available

I've finally had a chance to add my new BurpBees to my Etsy Shop. I'm sorry it took so long, but I think you'll love them as much as I do!! My burp cloths are made with beautiful fabric, matching terrycloth, and trimmed with rick rack. I love the shape because they are really long - which makes it easy to catch all the "spills" - and they are thinner in the middle - which is perfect for fitting over your shoulder. These BurpBees have a coordinating onesie with an applique on the front in the same fabric. They are a perfect set for your own baby or a wonderfully unique shower gift. I only have a couple available in my shop right now, but I am in the process of adding more. Soon I will be adding sets of 3 burp cloths and also beach towels! I am so excited because they are sooo cute!!!

Brown Circles BurpBee and Tie Onesie Set

Fun Colored Circles BurpBee and Onesie Set

Have a BEEutiful Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment