Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March 12, 2009

OK, I know it's been over a month since my last entry, and I apologize, but I am still getting the hang of this...so, please stay with me!!!

My granddaughter's 2nd birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I spent a lot of time making her baby doll clothes for her doll and a couple of outfits for her to match. They turned out so cute! Here are a couple of pictures -





One of my current projects is making baby blankets for twins - one boy and one girl - for a friend of the family. Specific colors were requested for each: blue and brown for the boy and pink and brown for the girl. You would think that the fabric would be easy to find, but ooohhh no! I went to JoAnns, I drove over an hour away to go to one of the largest quilt stores in the whole state of Florida, and a smaller quilt store about 45 minutes from me. Guess where I found the fabric - back at JoAnn's. I was so frustrated that I couldn't find matching fabrics but in the different colors, which I think are pretty popular colors. Although I didn't mind going to the quilt shops! I did manage to find lots of other stuff. I'll post pictures of the things I've made (when I get around to it!!) Anyways, I'll share the pictures of the blankets when I'm done. I think that they will turn out very cute!

Have a BEEutiful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment