Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 19, 2009

I've been working on the blankets I told you about for the twins. After having a hard time finding the material, I put the blankets together and then realized that the pink dotted minkee had a flaw in it! I tried to whip stitch it, but it didn't look invisible. So I go back to JoAnn's, a place that I should be on first name basis by now, to get the same material. And what do you know - they didn't have it!! It wouldn't be such a big deal if I hadn't already made a matching initialed onesie. I found one other design that only had pink and brown, which I bought, and now have to start over. I guess it's for the better because I like the new fabric better! I also made burp cloths and appliqued initial onesies to match. Here are the pictures:




This week I also received my own fabric labels made by JennifersJewels. I think that they turned out beautiful and will be a great addition to my designs and help with name recognition. I was so excited that I gathered all my patterns, materials, and creativity, and created these cute little clutches. I love them....and they have my name on them!!! I think I may add these clutches to my store!






Have a BEEutiful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment