Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine Debut

In January, Lauren Brockman, managing editor of Pregnancy and Newborn magazine, contacted me and asked if I would be interested in sending her one of my handtowels to be "considered" for an article she was doing for the May issue. I figured the only thing I would loose would be the towel since it would not be returned. So I sent it to her and really forgot about it until I was at the bookstore yesterday and happened to see an issue on the shelf. I bought on, brought it home, and on page 24 there it was!! It was really thrilling to see something I had done on the page of a national magazine!!!! If you get a chance to see it let me know what you think. Here is a picture of the handtowel that is in the magazine (it does look much better in the magazine!!)





Have a BEEutiful day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you!! Love the towel and your new ETsy items!!! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO Cool! Great!
    www.TheOldPostRoadBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete