Monday, May 4, 2009

The Paci Pouch

This is my newest item. I love it!! It is a little pouch to hold your child's pacifier - it's the paci pouch! I choose a pretty fabric for the outside, a coordinating fabric print for the inside and I put cotton quilt batting in between the fabric layers to keep it soft and pliable. I also made a little tab sewn in the side seam so that it can be attached to anything with a link-a-do or with this metal double jump ring.






I do have these available in my store now. Look for them in their sets - they come with a matching 3 snap tee and a burp cloth. Let me know what you think. Thanks!


By the way - the Vintage Cowboy Blanket set is no longer available...sorry:( It was purchased just after I posted it on my blog. I do, however, have other ones that are just as cute. If I can get my hands on some more of that fabric I will make another set and post it in my shop.


Have a BEEutiful Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment