Monday, September 7, 2009

Alexander's First Birthday Party


Yesterday my grandson, Alexander, had his first birthday party. I can't believe he is a year old! It seems like he came home from the hospital only a couple of months ago. He has grown so much. He just started taking his first steps on September 4th. His party turned out great. It was small, but we had great company and great food. I made him his birthday shirt and his birthday cake - Elmo. I think I could have done a better job with the icing dots, but everyone else loved it. For his birthday gift, I made him his own towel set. Can you believe that he didn't have his own yet??!! I also made him a personalized wall hanging. I think that it turned out really cute and it matches his room! Maybe I'll put those up for sale in my store??!!

Have a BEEutiful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment