Monday, September 21, 2009

Christmas Is Coming


I have recently added some new items in my shop. If you get a chance, I would love for you to check them out. One item I would like to highlight is my Christmas Blanket, Burpbee, and Bodysuit Set. I loved the green and red circles fabric when I bought it at a quilt shop over the summer and knew that it would make something great for the holidays. The holidays aren't quite here yet, but it won't be long!! This Christmas set will be perfect for all those holiday parties and pictures. I wish I had a baby to put these on to show you how cute it would be, but my next grandbaby isn't due until October 24th. I'll have to make one for Baby McBee and then take pictures to show you maybe next month!!




Have a BEEutiful Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment